- Execute new product launch plan, and involve in product management to ensure the achievement of any agreed performance targets;
- Collect sales data and customer voices via various sales channels to ensure the accurate and effective evaluation of new product launches;
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs;
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing team and design team;
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products;
- Provide research, analysis and report about competitors’ product developments to ensure the timely provision of information which supports the company’s decision making;
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 1-3 year working experience in business management or product management;
- Product-oriented with passion for innovation and eyes for details;
- Able to work independently under tight schedule, strong interpersonal skill, problem solving and well organized;
- Organized, multi-tasking, detail-minded, creative and self-motivated with ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (spoken and written).
Interested parties please send full resume including your availability, present and expected salary
Please visit our website atwww.momax.net
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.