InspiringHK Sports Foundation is seeking a talented individual as our Programme Officer/Senior Programme Officer. Our Officer will be based in Hong Kong, work under the direction of the Chief Executive/Programme Manager, and collaborate with the staff and volunteer executives in leading our various programmes serving our four missions: Sports & Social Mobility; Sports & Gender Equality; Sports & Social Inclusion as well as Sports & Healthy Lifestyle.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Design new cross-sector collaborative sports programmes that could create impact in alignment with the four missions;
• Work closely with the partnership management team and the marketing team to communicate programme output and outcomes to relevant stakeholders;
• Lead and supervise a team of full-time Programme Executives to implement sports programmes in community centres/schools in various districts in Hong Kong;
• Holistic management of the organisation’s sports programme, ranging from curriculum building, coaches training design, programme quality control, impact measurement to recruitment strategy, class management system and alumni engagement;
• Monitor progress and expenditure of responsible programmes, to ensure that they will achieve their objectives, meet our pledges, and be carried out within our scope and budget;
• Proactively establish and maintain good relationships with local primary and high schools, NGOs and other stakeholders to support our student recruitment;
• Support big data collection, the writing of programme reports and perform impact measurement analysis;
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• A Degree holder with at least 2 years' experience in charity/ community services/ sports management (candidates with more years of experience would be considered for a senior position);
• Demonstrate a strong passion and relevant skills/experience in taking leadership roles;
• Willing to travel to various districts in Hong Kong in weekday evenings and during weekends, with transport subsidy and compensation leave;
• Organized and detail-oriented;
• A strong team player capable of working with different personalities from different functional backgrounds;
• Strong ability to complete multiple assignments concurrently whilst balancing competing priorities and meeting deadlines;
• Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese preferred;
• Knowledge of and passion for InspiringHK Sports Foundation and charitable sector preferred.
How to apply: Please send a full resume with a cover e-mail, current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Please specify the job title you are applying in the email subject.
Applicants who do not hear from us within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, colour, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
|Job ref no.||CT3119833-01#0009|
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited
Founded in 2012, InspiringHK Sports Foundation (IHKSports) is a tax-exempt charity under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance, with a vision to promote social mobility, gender equality, social inclusion and healthy lifestyle with sports. We equip youth - irrespective of background, gender and race - with sportsmanship qualities such as perseverance and teamwork, so they can better meet challenges in life.
InspiringHK Sports Foundation Limited is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.