- Perform whole system development including design, planning, development, testing, implementation and documentation of Microsoft based application systems
- Provide support and maintenance of application systems to customers including trouble shooting, bug fixing, program enhancement and documentation update
- Project leaders to determine user requirements and define specifications
- Perform demonstration, evaluation and proof-of-concept of application systems
- Bachelor Degree/ Diploma holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience in a related job
- Proficiency in C#, k nowledge in network Socket programming is a plus
- Reasonable spoken and written skills in English and Chinese
- Strong problem solving, analytical, good communication and could be a good team player
Salary and remunerations will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. 5 days work, 12 days annual leave, free shuttle bus, medical insurance and excellent career prospect is offered.
If you have the desire for a rewarding career development, send us your resume, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking 'Apply Now'. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.