• Lead a team of developers to handle medium to large scale in software development projects
• Responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the project and product implementation, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the systems
• Define and prepare technical documents and testing plans
• Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
• 6-8 years working experiences in software development and familiar with all aspects of software engineering and software development life cycle
• More than 3 years experiences in leading software development team and systems analysis
• Knowledge of wealth management or securities systems is a plus
• Most commonly used programming languages, frameworks, databases and tools: Java, Scala, Python, Play, Spring, GitLab, AngularJS, Vue, MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Katalon etc.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer / Systems Analyst
• Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, annual leave, anniversary leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05929006-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||ADM-PDFE-ETW (CT3118011-01#0428)|
|Require to Travel||
ET Wealth Limited, a member of Hong Kong Economic Times Group ( 香 港 經 濟 日 報 集 團 ) - HKEx Stock Code: 423, is an industry leader in providing total wealth management solutions and funds information database to the Financial Services Industry. Since its launch, the company has obtained exponential growth and has received well acceptance from many key industry players including major Retail Banks, Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) and Insurance Companies in the entire Greater China Region.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following opening: