Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
We are currently seeking Full-time Senior Programmer, to be located in Hong Kong. The position will be responsible for system design & debug. The candidate will be hired for Analyst Programmer or Business Analyst according to their working experiences and qualification.
• Automate ~150 reports generation in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint with Office 2010 macro and VBA. Develop and tune ~30 SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
• Perform and prepare coding, unit testing, technical documentations, implementation, and deployment activities
• Perform SQL queries development, performance tuning, and optimization
• Document comprehensive procedural description of the programs and SQL queries
• Support user acceptance test
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office macro, ASP, VB, VBA, .NET, C/C++, PowerShell, HTML, XML, and Microsoft SQL Server database. MCSE holder is an advantage
• Minimum 7 years' working experience in software development
• Minimum 4 years' proven experience in application development using VB, VBA and Microsoft Office Macro
• Minimum 3 years' proven experience in database administration, SQL development, and SQL tuning in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
• Good team player, initiative and achievement orientated with high energy level
• Good troubleshooting, communication and interpersonal skills are required
• Able to work independently and under pressure
Candidates with experience in other programming language will be considered as a Database administrator or Web programmer
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org