This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Assist the Senior Manager, Planning on the project planning and management of design and construction contracts
• Coordinate with operational departments on daily site works arrangements to minimize the impact on daily terminal operations
• Liaise with operational and relevant government departments on the daily logistic flow of the contractor and application of necessary permits to minimize the impact on airport operations
• Review and monitor design and construction progress against contract milestones and recommend actions to ensure timely completion of projects
• Prepare progress update and presentation materials for management
• Bachelor degree holder or above in engineering, architecture, surveying or other related disciplines
• At least 10 years' relevant experience in feasibility study, design or construction of multi-discipline projects, with at least 6 years' relevant experience in the role of project manager / assistant manager of multi-discipline design / construction projects at the airport
• Corporate Member of recognized professional institutions (engineering, architecture, surveying or equivalent) is preferred
• Experience on airfield night works arrangement, terminal operations, landside road traffic management and aviation security requirement is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office and project planning software applications (MS Project, Primavera P6) is an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese with knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
• Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
Interested parties please apply online via https://www.hongkongairport.com/en/careers/
Closing date: 25 February 2019
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||CWD18-0067-08 (CT3114536-01#0728)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.