Senior Project Manager (MNC, HKD 540K+)
What are you going to do?
Our client, a major European IT provider, is looking for a senior project manager. You will be responsible for creating new web experiences and online applications for their clients. You will be working with other young talents here in Hong Kong
What is offered to you?
* Base salary of HKD 30,000 - 45,000 per month depending on experience
What is expected of you?
* Minimum 5 years' experience managing HTML and Webcasting projects
* Solid and hands-on technical background in IT with managerial experiences
* Ability to manage the full project cycle, meet deadlines, targets, and milestons
* PMP certifield highly preferred, Diversive methodology such as JIRA, Waterfall, Agile and other webtools preferred
* English and Mandarin is a must
* Less experience will be consider as Project Manager
Learn more or apply directly?
Contact Ryan at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||JO-1806-346027 (CT3115413-01#8274)|
YOUR SPECIALIST IN IT RECRUITMENT
Ambitious People is an international recruitment consultancy that is specialized in recruiting professionals on the IT market. We are your competent partner for finding the best matching employees for your company or finding a new exciting job opportunity on the IT market. Each consultant at Ambitious People is specialized in one segment of their field, with a focus on: Java Administration, .NET Administration, PHP Administration, IT Administration, Sales IT
Thanks to our focus on the IT market, Ambitious People ensures you comprehensive knowledge about the IT job market and offers personalized consultancy of high quality. Ambitious People operates internationally in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, China and Austria. With offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Munich, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Vienna and Hong Kong we are widely represented on the IT market.