To own and deliver all client retail project management, design, workplace effectiveness & energy programmes. To own the FM, client and local stakeholder relationships for in country delivery, aligning CBRE projects, design and workplace effectiveness with overall site operations, client needs and expectations. They will be the owner of local customer relationships. Critical to this role will be supporting a "whole life cycle" approach to the delivery of projects, integrating asset management, facilities management, energy etc.
This role will be split into two primary areas of service:
* "Area role" - supporting the capital planning process, budgeting, contracting and management of term contract parties, relationship management with landlords (and associated parties), clients tracking to and compliance with KPIs, standards, approvals, process etc. Understanding local conditions and influencers that may impact projects (at all stages) etc.
* "Delivery role" - providing oversight and advice and guidance of variable project managers retained on individual projects.
* The jobholder is responsible to ensure compliance with necessary corporate guidelines and processes, statutory and building regulations, environmental and workplace strategies and controls.
* Responsibility for delivery of Projects will be strictly limited due to additional regional responsibilities (aspirational).
* Accountable for managing the partnership (not single point of contact for all market projects) with Geographies, Hub SME / Hub SPM.Drive an integrated and collaborative approach to service provision with CBRE's RDM, WE Manager and FM.
* Accountable for distributing, training and implementing Hub or Account level practices within region. Ensure team compliance and stakeholder education on documented process and communications.
* Lead improvements and account needs in a coordinated & team approach with other Hub APMs.Ensure CBRE financial management for the Hub is sound, being aware of cost base and billing in a timely manner.
* Regional representative in CBRE PMDW leadership team.Regional oversight / escalation to market APM's.Primary point of contact with SME's and SPM for Hub wide PM deliverables.
* Primary contact point for in market PM deliverables remains with market APM's
* Collect specific requirements aligning the Business investment plans with Client programs.
* Manage business expectations prior to project approval to ensure alignment with key strategies.
* To understand Client product business needs and align project delivery to those needs. Support capital planning and ad-hoc planning through liaison with internal clients and capturing of requirements.
* To act as a centre of competence for project management within CBRE and Client including both updating and continually improving the knowledge, process and base of the PMO as well as leveraging the knowledge, systems and regional data to better deliver in-country projects.
* To manage appropriate suppliers database necessary to realise project and program objectives and ensure appropriate appointment on a project or programme basis.
* Track and report on a project and rolled up portfolio basis all project metrics.
* Understand local market conditions (including but not limited to costs and general commercial influences, landlords, suppliers & contractors, work periods and conditions, local practices etc.) managing execution to allow for such local factors.
* Ensure FM engagement at all stages of planning and execution obtaining necessary approvals and sign-offs by stakeholders.
* To ensure contractual compliance and consistency for project delivery and reporting;
* To manage all projects, design and workplace effectiveness in a safe, sustainable and secure manner.
* To scope project work for Client, provide proposals and costs and seek appropriate sanction to proceed with works and to control project finances and report accordingly utilising project management technology platform.
* Working with internal and external project delivery parties, managing input and delivery from all parties.
* To liaise with FM BAU teams to ensure seamless delivery to clients.
* Obtain all PMO approvals and plan for successful navigation of control gates;
* To ensure appropriate closure of projects and handover to FM.
* To undertake appropriate due diligence and alignment with other stakeholders including but not limited real estate , landlords, brokers and other programs of work.
|Job ref no.||14198_1526464252 (CT3112443-01#0267)|