- Responsible for assisting a Company Top Management to handle the projects, supervise and coordinate overall construction progress, avoid and mitigate any potential project risk in all aspects
- Liaise/ Coordinate with project team members, clients, operators and outside parties in preparing design brief, appointment of consultants, control of projects' progress and financial budget and obtaining all necessary permits and approvals
- Manage cashflow, projects' progress, contractual and safety issues. Work closely with project team members, operators and consultants during the whole process of tender procurements and control the budget throughout the development process
- Coordinate with Divisional or Department Heads in solving minor project issues independently
- University Degree in any discipline related to Building and Construction.
- Chartered membership of HKIE / HKICM will be an advantage
- 15 years post-qualification experience in project management preferably gained from main contractors, with at least 8 years in management level and 10 years in building construction projects
- Hands on experience in handling building / fit-out / A&A projects and well versed in regulations of Building Department is a must
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle projects, strategy planning and cost forecasting independently.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced, work independently and under pressure.
- Analytical mindset, good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated and stable.
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer a competitive remuneration package ：
- Public Holidays
- Double Pay & Performance Bonus
- 16 Days Annual Leave
- Education Allowance & Leave
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Marriage Leave
- Paid Compassionate Leave
- Medical & Dental Allowance
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department via email.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.