- University graduate in any discipline, preferably major in real estate or surveying
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Putonghua
- MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint), Photoshop, web design application and Chinese word processing
- Creative, self-motivated, responsible, hard-working and outgoing
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Officer
- Prepare proposals, feasibilty studies, reports and relevant documents and materials for the sale and marketing of residential and investment properties
- Organise and coordinate the sales and marketing events and exhibitions in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Organise and coordinate the sales and administrative works of repossessed properties and GPA properties
Interested parties please apply by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||A-51627 (CT3116513-01#8375)|