• To assist Project Manager in overall project administration and control of all construction works in projects;
• To liaise and communicate with clients and vendors;
• To perform any other ad hoc duties as required.
• Tertiary education or above in any discipline;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
• Independent, initiative, strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Fresh graduates will also be considered;
• Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Officer.
We offer good career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary, date of availability and reference number to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or Human Resources Department - Unit No. 1-2, 7/F, Lai Cheong Factory Building, 479-479A Castle Peak Road, Kowloon. For more details, please visit our website: www.wanchung.com
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT-SPO/PO/APO104_15042019 (CT3118340-01#0042)|
Wan Chung Group has been incorporated since 1945. We provide professional services and have vast experience on project management, building construction, interior design & fitting-out, conservation of monuments and building maintenance or upgrading works. Our businesses covered Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore.
For more information about us, please visit: http://www.wanchung.com