Our client is a leading Fintech company which specializes in e-payment business with fast growing momentum. For the sake of fulfilling uprising business needs, they have created a new position in Public Relations function for fostering the development of brand & identity.
Report to Vice President-Marketing, you will take lead for marketing activities such as branding, PR, digital and integrated advertising plan, social media management, website management, SEO/ SEM and KOLs recruitment. You will develop & deliver PR strategies with creative solutions to support achieve business goals. You will set up PR and media guidelines from scratch, and maximize productivity across teams, in-house vs. external resources and to improve efficiency on PR and media relations. You will be responsible for press release write-ups, PR pitch, management speech, company publication, arranging media tours and perform industry monitoring to increase public awareness and to promote goodwill. You will manage and handle media inquiries and public relations to influence public opinion or promote ideas and services. You will develop public appearances and informational communications and to manage media and KOLs relations to maintain favorable public and stockholder perceptions.
To be qualified for this role, you should be:
- Bachelor Degree holder majoring in either Marketing, Communications, PR, or Media, etc with at least 8 years of PR experience gained from Digital/ e-commerce/ Social Media/ Financial Institutions/ Fintech industries
- Excellent in written and verbal language abilities in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Strong in driving PR initiatives, attentive to details in efficient manner, multi-task and establish and drive high priority initiatives
- A passionate PR expert with proven track record to think & act creatively and strategically and being able to work in a fast moving, innovative & dynamic environment
- Collaborative together with strong entrepreneurial mentality
If you are keen on this role, feel free to email your updated CV with attention to Gabriel Cheung by clicking Apply Now. All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||ORJSDBMKT8019 (CT3118201-01#4045)|
Octopus Recruit (Hong Kong) is a premier recruitment icon in Hong Kong with collaborative partners across the region, specialising in Marketing, Finance/Accounting & Human Resources recruitment.
Our Clients are Fortune 500 companies and Multi-National Corporations (MNCs) in commercial sectors such as FMCG, Retail, Luxury, Trading, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Logistics and Technology.
Why Octopus Recruit?
Recruitment is a peoples business. We always believe that our people can make a difference. Our recruitment consultants set ourselves apart through a high standard of corporate ethics and personalized career consultation services to our employers & candidates.
Our key principle is to "seek first to understand, then to be understood". We want to listen to you regarding your needs.
HK Employment Agency Licence No: 56612