Our Company is undergoing design and contract administration of large scale commercial/institutional projects and invites applications for the following posts:
Senior Resident Building Services Engineer (SRBSE)
- Applicants shall be University graduates in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent with MHKIE, MCIBSE or MIMechE qualification.
- With at least 8 years relevant post qualification experience in large scale project site supervision and project administration of building services installation for hotel, residential, institutional or commercial projects.
Resident Building Services Inspector (RBSI)
- Applicants shall possess Higher Diploma in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent and have at least 15 years relevant post qualification experience in the MVAC discipline of building services inspection;
- Grade 2 (Note 1) or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE), or equivalent;
- Applicants with 1-2 years experiences may be considered for Assistant B. S. Inspector posts.(RABSI)
Resident Project Assistant (RPA)
- Higher Diploma or a Higher Certificate from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University/ Polytechnic, the Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education or a technical institute/college or equivalent in an appropriate discipline;
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant post-qualification experience; and
- Level of proficiency in Chinese and English Languages equivalent to Secondary 3 standard or above.
- Employment will be on a contract basis. The candidate shall resident at EMSD office at Kowloon Bay or any other location within Hong Kong.
Note 1: Grade E in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in previous HKCEE are accepted administratively as comparable to Level 2 in Chinese Language and English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and thereafter.
Employment will be on contract basis. The remuneration package will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experiences.
Applications with full resume, including current and expected salary, earliest date available and contact telephone number, quoting the applied position, should be either sent to Unit 2001-04, 20/F Westlands Centre, 20 Westlands Road,Quarry Bay, Hong Kong, or by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.