The incumbent will responsible for promoting in-park revenues, i.e. Ocean FasTrack, SmartFun Annual Pass, Pay-As-You-Go programs (PAYG) and F&B reservation.
- F.5 or above
- With at least 2 years' relevant experience;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant, enthusiastic and sincere with positive working attitude
- Good command of both spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Able to work outdoor and in shift duties during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0156|