Job Duties :
- To develop the business of high quality and well-accepted brands of equipment & systems that demand both commercial & technical expertise
- To be responsible for achieving sales targets and business development of the department by carrying out duties of direct selling, auxillary selling and non-selling functions
- To plan, organize, lead and control sales & marketing activities
- Product knowledge training will be given to the new staff (including visits to overseas manufacturers)
- Market mainly in HK with occasional visits to PRC and Macau
Job Requirements :
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Mechanical, Mechatronic or Electrical Engineering
- With relevant experience in building & construction industry:
* Minimum 5 years (for Senior Sales Engineer) or
* Minimum 2 years (for Sales Engineer)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good initiative and self-disciplined
- Good sales technique & communication skill
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese (including Putonghua)
We offer an attractive remuneration package including salary, bonus scheme & benefit, and a long term career path. Caring for employees is our Corporate Policy.
Please apply in confidence with full details including present & expected salary by clicking Apply Now. or by post & mark position applied to :
The Human Resources Manager
Genetron Engineering Co., Ltd.
Unit 1161, 11th Floor, Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre
1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#1255|
For 30 years, we have been a successful and well-established Specialist Contractor with high professional standing in the Construction Industry, engaged in large scale government / institutional building and infra-structure, public utilities and commercial projects including various HKIA, HKIE and QBA award projects. We have in-house design, project management, testing, production workshop and maintenance capabilities and facilities. Now we are inviting people who share the same belief in professional and management excellence and the need for continual development and changes to join our successful organization.