- To promote and sell building materials products to architect, contractor, interior designer & end user etc
- Provide sales presentation, obtain specification and follow up services on site
- Create and explore new market opportunities
- Maintain excellent customer relationships
- Assist in developing marketing communication tools
- Diploma or above
- Sales experience in dealing with architect, designer and contractor is a must.
- Knowledge with acoustic products in an advantage
- Aggressive, self-motivated, well organized, responsible and able to work independently
- Sociable & willing to learn
- Able to communicate in English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS office
- Professional training will be provided
Candidate with more work experience will be considered as senior / sales & marketing manager
Interested parties please apply with your full resume, giving details of qualifications, work experience, expected salary, available date and contact number via clicking "Apply Now".
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.