- The Sales Manager’s mission is to primarily promote the hotel and where possible, hotels belonging to the chain in his/her area/region. To achieve optimal sales at the best possible conditions for the company.
- To ensure the smooth running operation of the commercial section in consultation with the Director of Sales & Marketing on all matters.
- The performance of the Sales Manager will be determined solely by the productivities of the corporate section as well as the overall results of the hotel.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
- The Sales manager performs his/her duties within the framework defined by the chain and hotel norms and by internal regulations as specified by the Director of Sales & Marketing. The Sales Manager will also be responsible to the Director of Sales & Marketing for the Corporate Section and all Sales Personnel within the section.
- Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually with the Director of Sales and Marketing (including section on Corporate Accounts).
- Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
- Organizes regular visits in accordance to a predetermined plan.
- Prepares a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related actives for the preceding month.
- Presents a summary of his/her visits to the Sales manager on a weekly basis (Weekly Sales Plan) prior to and after the week is completed.
- Ensures that the invoicing effectively corresponds to all services agreed upon and rendered.
- Ensures that all new clients have no negative credit references.
- Records all daily sales calls.
- Records the statistics of his/her accounts.
- Submits production reports on his/her list of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Conducts group briefing to other staff within the corporate section when required.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present and expected salary to our Talent & Culture Department by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] and [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].