- To coordinate the Security of the Hotel as a whole, taking into consideration liaison with the outside security firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of Security within the Hotel at all time whilst on duty. (Refer Organization Chart)
- Conform to and enforce policies and procedures & rules and regulations as laid down by ACCOR and the Hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- Performs special duties as required by the Security Manager or Senior Assistant Manager Security..
- Maintain a Hotel logbook on incidents, complaints etc. and refer them, if required to the appropriate department for follow up action.
- To attend regular operational meetings to review, monitor, adjust and upgrade the performance of the Department as a whole, explaining new direction and policies and procedures at the same time.
- To be aware of the Security policies and procedures of the hotel, and ensure that at all times in all area of the Hotel that they are being strictly adhered to.
- To be aware of the Fire and Emergency procedures, and your Departments responsibility in an emergency.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present and expected salary to Talent & Culture Department by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or by fax 3965 8838.
有意者請將個人履歷電郵至 [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] 或傳真至3965 8838 人才及文化部收。