It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with a team you call family. At Marriott International we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. And it’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career. If this sounds like the place for you, join us. With more than 5,700 properties in more than 110 countries, Marriott International offers more opportunities than ever before.
- To protect and safeguard all hotel guests and associates, their belongings and all hotel assets
- Respond rapidly to requests for emergency and non-emergency assistance in a professional manner
- Understanding and full compliance with all Marriott Security Loss Prevention and Safety Policies
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in hotel or service apartment
- High sense of Integrity, reliable, timely and a sense of duty
- Possession of valid Security Personnel Permit and First-aid Certificate will be an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior Loss Prevention Officer
Interested applicants, please contact Human Resources with expected salary and earliest availability
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address : 1 On Ping Street, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong
Tel: 3940 8895
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among others. Visit our newsroom to learn more: news.marriott.com
To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers
Connect and network online with us:
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.