- Daily shipping arrangements on USA market
- Experience in on-line booking (Damco or OOCL), handle full set of I/E shipping documents including use of Tradelink, customs declarations and banking documents
- Supervise shipping colleagues
- F.5 or above
- At least 10 years relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and proactively in managing tasks on a timely basis
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please email resume with expected salary to our company or by fax 27213841 or by clicking to Apply Now
(Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#9730|
Founded in 1986, Jetmax Limited has been specializing in designing and manufacturing trend-right home and garden products for private label and direct import programs. We manufacture for major retailers throughout the world.
Our headquarters is in Hong Kong with a design and operation team in the US. Our privately owned manufacturing facility in China is equipped with highly automated and advanced machinery to ensure high-standard quality products and cost-efficient production process.