- Good co-ordination skills will be required in liaising with forwarders, distribution centers and suppliers to support the flow of goods from Europe to APAC region.
- Able to handle the whole process for international trade and logistic.
- Degree Holder in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in Garment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently;
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good spoken and written of English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested candidates please send your resume in MS Word by clicking "Apply Now"
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.