• Support shipping / logistics flow and follow up shipment importing / exporting in HK, China and overseas, especially to EU / North America markets.
• Handle / verify supplier's / vendor's document in complying to companies’, buyer's, shipping / logistics, and import / export policies and regulations.
• Coordinate and communicate with suppliers / vendors / forwarders / internal / external parties.
• Prepare variety of reports to managers on projects and logistics operations.
• Ensure smooth transition of logistics operations, timely shipment delivery, and monitor shipment schedule.
• Manage other ad hoc projects assigned by management
• Supervise junior Logistics officer to complete the duties punctually and accurately
• Assist Logistics Manager to train the sub-ordinates
• Diploma or above in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Computer Sciences related disciplines
• Minimum 3 to 5 years in logistics or related work experience.
• Knowledge in retail business with warehouse and inventory management silks
• Good Problem solving, analytical, interpersonal
• Strong at MS Word, Excel (V-Lookup/ Pivot table is must); Familiar with Inventory Control and Logistic system
• Knowledge of China and overseas import/export procedure and custom declaration regulations
• Proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
• Be self-motivated, work independently, well-organized and able to work under pressure
5 day work and attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidates, interested parties please contact The Human Resources Manager by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#6635|