• Plan and manage all social media platforms strategy
• Develop and execute regular content on our social media pages
• Monitor social media algorithm updates and behavioral changes of digital audiences
• Evaluate and analyze performance to provide insight on digital strategy
• Work closely with internal teams to enhance the fans number and engagement rate
• Degree holder, preferably in Digital Marketing or any related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing or online media
• Passionate in digital is a MUST
• Strong sense of social media and online media trends
• Knowledge of the algorithm of each social media platforms
• Independent, attentive to detail, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
• Proficient in both English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, annual leave, anniversary leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05541482-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||CT3118011-01#0029|
etnet, as a leading financial news agency, provides real-time stock and derivative quotes, financial news, market commentaries and corporate information of listed companies to professional traders of banks and brokers via paid subscriptions. To further strengthen etnet’s positioning as finance and lifestyle Portal「etnet財經•生活網」 by launching Lifestyle channel “生活副刊" in 2010 and deluxe lifestyle channel “DIVA" (品味派) in 2014.
We commit to provide a challenging and yet friendly working environment for our employees. Due to our rapid expansion, we are presently looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position.