Our client is looking for high caliber candidates to join their technical team. Candidates will be exposed to sizable projects. The job offers excellent opportunity for candidates to develop his/her career in Technology Industry.
- Work on embedded software, in embedded and control products
- Write and review engineering design, code and documentation
- Work closely with hardware/backend/Apps developers to support the design and development of new functions/features as well as complete new product ranges
- Participate in our agile development process, and deliver the firmware packages on schedule
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, software engineering, or related discipline.
- 2+ years experience on Embedded/Firmware development
- Knowledge of embedded C/C++ language programming and debugging
- Familiar with Nordic stack is plus.
- Strong at problem analyzing and solving.
- Understand firmware quality assurance, testing and validation methodology
- Eager to learn, team-working, and good communications
Interested parties please send full resume in MS WORD format stating current salary, expected salary and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.