- Participate in specification, design and implementation review with peers
- Analyze technical requirements and build firmware module designs
- Software development and programming on AI Technology
- Write and review engineering design documentation and code review
- Design quality embedded system software for different new product systems
- Closely work with electronic engineers to design, platform bring up, debugging, and implement new functions/features of future smart home product range
- Deliver the firmware package per project development schedule
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- 3+ years working experience on Embedded/Firmware development and verification
- Strong skill set in embedded C language programming and debugging
- Proficient in embedded OS (embedded linux, Android etc.)
- Strong at problem analyzing and solving.
- Understand firmware quality assurance, testing and validation methodology
- Responsible, self-initiated, professional ethic, fast learner and customer oriented
- Able to communicate with co-workers at technical and management level
- Good communication skills - both written and oral in English
We offer good career prospects and remuneration package to the right candidates.
|Job ref no.||HKCT (CT3113905-01#0085)|
“We Connect Everything"
Hong Kong Communications Co., Ltd. (HKC) is a major communications solutions provider in Hong Kong, China and the Southeast Asian regions. It principally engages in the provision of business solutions, product research and development, and sales and distribution of branded mobile phones & DC. In order to cope with our recent expansion in RFID & Home Automation, we invite motivated and career oriented individuals to join our fast growing and dedicated team.