We are looking for an energetic Software Engineer specialized in ETL in Hong Kong to make the team stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
• Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Regular assessments and salary reviews
• Free English classes and unlimited self-service trainings
• Opportunities for self-realization
• Friendly team and creative atmosphere
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social events
• Play a developer role
• Write high quality and testable code following clean code principles
• Implement functionality by following defined software development process without direct supervision
• Read and understand project and requirement documentation
• Create documentation describing his/her code
• Participate in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, planning, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
• Minimum 5 year of experience in software engineering and designing and implementing ETL processes
• ETL development experience using ETL tools like Informatica, Datastage etc.
• Familiar with Reporting Tool such as BusinessObject, Microstrategy
• Strong knowledge of SQL
• Experience in query optimization
• Experience troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems
• Good interpersonal skills, analytical mind, conscientious attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
• Familiar with Linux shell scripting
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle, experience in Agile Scrum process
• Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
• Active learner who is passionate about technology and keeps up to date with technology changes
• Good communication skills
• Elementary (CEFR A2) or higher level of spoken and written English
• Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL, Power Centre
• Proficient in at least one programming language (Java, Python)
• Knowledge banking domain
• Experience in popular technologies in the machine learning/big data ecosystem
• Experience in technical support: familiarity with case prioritization, SLA compliance, and quality
• Ability to communicate with clients on a regular basis to clarify business requirements
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#1307|
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
For more information, please visit www.epam.com.