The Strategic Procurement Department is focused on delivering effective business solutions through a strategic management approach of our costs, our supplier base and the continuous improvement of our administrative initiatives.
- Establish corporate governance framework including procurement policy and procedures, schedule of delegated authorities, procurement KPI / SLA with each subsidiary or affiliated company;
- Ensure implementation of governance model to enhance procurement process consistency and efficiency across the subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
- Set strategic direction to various procurement categories to ensure supply availability, meet quality standards, and deliver best value to the companies;
- Put in place governance and quality assurance function to ensure compliance and mitigate procurement risks to the Club;
- Monitor procurement performance and manage the procurement of various categories across the Club’s subsidiaries and related / affiliated companies;
- Monitor and regularly review the strategic procurement and category management operations are transparent and auditable.
You should have:
- Degree holder with professional qualification in Strategic Sourcing / Procurement, from recognized institute (e.g. CIPS or equivalent);
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in establishing and enhancing procurement policy, system and governance over subsidiaries and delivering end-to-end procurement process;
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement tools and techniques and competent understanding of financial information;
- Solid experience in managing team performance, conducting data analytics and establishing management reports;
- Possess high level of integrity, work ethics and good moral values;
- Able to establish, influence and maintain collaborative partnerships and engage in effective negotiations with a broad range of parties, stakeholders, and suppliers;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.