- Report to the Department Head for all surveying related matters.
- Ensure to proivide high quality survey services to the Company.
- Compile monthly working reports and submitted to department head for perusal.
- Allocate jobs and monitor the works done by the survey team.
- Coordinate and liaise with project team to deliver the duties.
- Review current survey work process in order to enhance to the efficiency and efficiency from time to time.
- Assist in cultivate talents for the Company.
- Propose and advice the department if any new survey techniques/instruments in the industry.
- Any other duties assigned by the department.
- Degree/Diploma in Land Surveying or related subject.
- Minimun 6 years (8 years for diploma holder) job experience in land surveying works.
- Corporate member of professional institution such as HKIS, HKIES or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, independent and willing to lead and supervise a survey team to perform the works.
- Some training works are required occasionally.
- Proficiency in software application such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, etc.
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese & English.
We offer attractive salary, medical plan and fringe benefits. Interested parties please click Apply Now or apply via our web site.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Job ref no.||225872365-21000072|