- Participate in business process re-engineering and manage the system design, system development and implementation of projects for Oracle system
- Involve in programming, system test, system maintenance and documentation
- Support the regular user enquires and user requests for Oracle ERP/CRM system
- Perform user training and facilitate the preparation of user manuals
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Oracle E-Business Suite Training (Distribution and Finance)
- 5 years experience in Oracle R12 Application Support
- 3 years experience in handling problems of Distribution and Finance, and ability to work on TAR to resolve problems
- Good knowledge in R12 database schema and SQL is mandatory
- 1 year experience in Application Database Administration of R12 including cloning, apply patches, tuning and DR drill testing
- 3 years solid experience in Oracle Forms, Report, Discoverer and Oracle Application Framework
- 3 years project or support experience in Oracle ERP/CRM systems setup and data conversion
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Have good sense of commitment, teamwork, and professionalism
Attractive remuneration will be offered. Interested parties please apply with full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
**For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.leeport.com.hk**
**Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.**
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4333|
(Listed on the HK Stock Exchange Main Board)
Established in 1967, Leeport is principally engaged in the trading and installation of manufacturing equipment and tools. The Group also has a wide-range of investment portfolio in manufacturing technology. The Group is listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and has extensive operation in China and South East Asia. We invite people who are experienced, dynamic, diligent, business-minded and who are able to achieve targets to apply for the position.