- Explore the latest technology and propose the adoption to resolve business / technical / operation problems
- Use deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communications skills and translate ideas into reality
- Oversee the technical governance of the whole SDLC to ensure the integrity of system architecture and system design of our mission critical systems
- Enable the team with new technologies and tools that will dramatically influence the daily work and uplift the technical competency of the team
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System or other related disciplines
- Strong experience in System Integration (SI) architecture solution design and delivery with diverse technology spectrum
- Experience in the latest and emerging technologies and practice, such as Agile, Cloud, Test Automation, Docker/Kubernetes and Micro-services
- Possess strategic insight with the ability to integrate the latest technologies into the architecture design to elevate the performance of the overall solutions
- Dynamic and adaptive to the collaborative project team environment
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of Cantonese, written and spoken English
- Candidate with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.