Create more incredible numbers by:
- being a member of the online and mobile project teams to serve customers in Hong Kong
- being responsible for full software development lifecycle (SDLC), including design, development, testing and system release
- preparing documentation such as functional specification and technical specification
- performing system support and to comply with Quality Management System
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Degree holders in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in information systems design and development
- Hands-on experience in development using Java, SQL, Spring, Hibernate and web services related frameworks
- Knowledge in iOS /Android mobile development will be an advantage
- A good team player with strong analytical/trouble shooting skills, and self-motivated
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by clicking Apply Now.
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training &development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.