- Participate in full systems development life cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, release management and maintenance of octopus applications
- Prioritize and complete tasks in accordance to planned schedule with high quality
- Prepare documentation such as functional specification, technical specification
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in firmware development, preferably in Linux, Android or other real-time operating system (RTOS) platforms
- Good knowledge of C/C++ or Java programming and object oriented design
- Hands-on experience in multithreading programming
- Fast learner to pick up latest cutting-edge technologies
- Capable of working independently and providing suggestions on system design
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by clicking Apply Now
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk/
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. If you are not contacted by us within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data with an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the application. During this retention period, you have the right to request for correction or destruction of your personal data at any time. Any request for the correction or destruction of personal data should be addressed in writing to our Human Resources & Administration Department.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training & development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.