Our client, a well-known e-commence company is looking for a contract (Senior) System Engineer/ Team Leader to support their internal collaboration and operating platform.
As an Team Leader, you will work cross-functionally to support the international business and users across different locations across Europe; support basic office IT infrastructure, provide IT services and IT assets management; manage regional and group-wide projects such as new office build project, company-wide project support e.g. Double 11, business-specific project e.g. global user experience improvement; involve in global Merge & Acquisition integration projects working on cross-function collaboration from different business units in different continents, etc.
● Provide 1st and 2nd level IT support including desktop related technical assistance via telephone, ticket system, emails and instant chat messaging tool, etc.
● Troubleshooting and resolving single customer issues with Windows
● Supporting Microsoft Office, Exchange, VPN, SharePoint, and User Client Hardware, Mobile devices, user accounts and permissions.
● Using remote administration tools to resolve issues on desktops, laptops, and printers.
● Ensuring proper documentation, notification, tracking, and follow up of all incidents.
● Manage and mentor onsite team in Asia Pacific
● Manage vendors for Project Delivery
● Update policies, procedure, and documentation relevant to project or operation
● Ensure compliance with standards, policies, and processes
● 5+ years of work experience in large enterprise companies
● University degree in computer science or equivalent experience in IT
● Strong knowledge in User & VIP Support and ITIL methodology
● Proven ability of project and team management
● Familiar with Mac and Window OS system
● Pleasant with good telephone manner, mature and independent
● Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Strong data analytic, communication & interpersonal skills
● Travel / business trip is required
● Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
*5 days work in Causeway Bay; Mon to Fri, 0900 to 1800; 1 year contract (renewable); Salary around HK$30,000 – 45,000 depends on experience and competence, discretionary bonus will be offered regarding to performance.
Any interest candidate, please send us your resume in MS Word format with your expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||101-200204-KN (CT3122611-01#0091)|
|Require to Travel||
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
ManpowerGroup Greater China
ManpowerGroup Greater China Limited (Stock code: 2180 HK) started its business in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 1997. Since that time, it has accelerated its market expansion and now provides services to its clients in over 130 cities in the Greater China markets and operates in more than 20 offices. ManpowerGroup Inc. (NYSE: MAN), our largest shareholder, is a world leader in workforce solutions and services – with a long operating history of more than 70 years.We commit to unleashing the power of the human potential for progress. We are well recognized by clients and associations through our contemporary offerings of flexible staffing, head-hunting, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management and training, and other integrated service solutions. As a testament to our commitment, we have received such honorable recognition as "Asia-Pacific Human Resources Service Leading Enterprise".