Create more incredible numbers by:
- providing technical services to internal and external customers as a member of the international project team
- performing daily IT maintenance and operations per service levels on central back office solutions
- developing and implementing hardware, operating systems and database solutions
- preparing quality technical specifications
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Degree holders in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in information systems support
- Hands-on experience in Linux, VMware and relational DBMS
- Effective English communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer or Assistant System Engineer
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training &development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.