- Governance the maintenance, security and development of Enterprise Infrastructure;
- Research new technology to cope with business requirements, security risk and threat;
- Coordinate with departments, vendors and providers to maintain and upgrade systems.
- University degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline;
- 10 years or above working experience and skills on IT Infrastructure;
- Network management: Various WAN and VPN technology, Holders of Cisco CCNP or equivalent is a plus;
- Microsoft platform management: Azure Cloud, Office 365, SharePoint, SQL Database, Holder of Microsoft Professional certificates is a plus;
- Ali-Cloud, VMware platform, Oracle DB management, Linux OS management and experience on High availability and security control;
- Server room hardware management: Fiber network and SAN storage;
- Project Management: Holder of PMP is a plus;
- Working knowledge on Real estate related DB analytic is a plus;
- Working experience on managing of enterprise wide network of at least 10,000 users;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- With 3 years or above working experience in PRC large scales company is an advantage.
We offer 5 days work (4 days in GZ office and 1 day in HK office), good remuneration package, including medicals, annual body check, MPF, double pay, discretionary bonus, housing, telephone, transportation, education and travel allowances.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#1235|
|Require to Travel||
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383) is one of the leading property developers in the PRC. The Group has been listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 2005. We focus primarily in property development while having complementary operations in property management, decoration services, investment property developments and hotel management. Currently, Agile owns a diversified portfolio of 91 projects in 40 cities and districts all over China such as Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Foshan, Heyuan, Huizhou, Shanghai, Changzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Chongqing, Shenyang and Hainan. To cope with business rapid growth, we invitehigh-calibre individuals to join our team.