- Maintain and enhance the existing IT infrastructure and data centers.
- Perform configuration and administration tasks on virtualized platforms (e.g. Vmware & Hyper-V) and Windows-based network.
- Monitor and plan for resources and capacity of internal network systems, UPS, servers and databases.
- Set up and configure networking equipment, such as firewalls (e.g. Fortigate), routers (e.g. CISCO) and switches.
- Assist in the development of IT infrastructure related policies and procedures.
- Design and implement disaster recovery solutions.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experiences plus strong system and network management experience.
- Excellent IT troubleshooting and incident Management.
- Strong in administration of Microsoft AD and Exchange Server.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experiences on Vmware, Hyper-V, SAN storage, Veeam and Eset.
- Proficient with contract and vendor management.
- Technical certifications in operating systems, storage, WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi, project management (e.g. Prince2 or PMP), MCSE and ITIL preferred.
- Preference will be given to those with experiences in the administration and support of ERP (MS Dynamics NAV ).
Please apply in confidence with full resume, listing present and expected salary and availability by clicking the "Apply Now" below.
All information will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.