Roles and Responsibilities:
- Application design
- Application data structure design
- Application Security
- DevOps and CICD - jenkins, kubernetes, clouds, sonarqube
- Conduct proof of concept on new technologies
- Research on automation and best practice methods
- Execute R&D and provide evaluation report
- Internal and external projects
- Opportunity for overseas travel
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a solid programming skill seeking an opportunity in application design and technical management.
What We Offer:
In addition to a competitive salary, paid leave and medical benefits.
- Performance-based bonuses
- Work with an award winning insurtech/fintech team
- Work with multi-national clients
- Fast career progression
- Remuneration is based on contribution not years of experience
- Higher Diploma in IT, or Bachelor in Computer Science or related degrees
- Minimum 5 years related working experience
- Working knowledge of:
- Jenkins, dockers
- Systems integration via. restful api
- HTML & CSS
- Reactjs / React Native or related component based framework
- Nodejs and Redux
- Identity and Authentication management (IAM)
- NoSQL & RDMS DB
- MogoDB server, mobile db & synchronization
- Objective C
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proactive leadership, react native, good communication, team player, and passionate in delivering high standard.
Applicants with more experience will be considered for the position of Application Lead or Technical Manager Equivalent. Lesser experience will be considered for Systems Analyst level position.
To apply, press the Apply button below and send us your CV with your availability and current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Information you provide will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.