The incumbent will be responsible for collecting user/functional requirement and providing evaluation and recommendations. He/she will perform daily routine tasks and system operation supports for business systems including SAP, POS and CRM. He/she will also coordinate with users on preparation of test scripts, performing test activities and documenting all test results and perform internal Unit Test, QA Test, Performance/Loading Test and provide support in User Acceptance Test (UAT). In addition, he/she will also support the IT service desk operation and provide second tier technical support services to users and arrange and conduct IT training to internal users and develop relevant training materials. He/she will assess business model and its integration for functional requirements, evaluate various solutions and prioritize business demands and proactively resolve customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems/ Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience as IT business analyst / system analyst
- Solid experience in working with business stakeholder to elicit user requirements
- Good knowledge of systems development life cycle
- Experience in SAP/POS/CRM supports will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, hardworking with good interpersonal and task management skills
- Good working attitude, independent, flexible and a good team player
- Well organized and able to work independently under pressure
* Less experience will be considered as Systems Analyst
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0116|