Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project managemant and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- Carry out effective control and supervision measures on service contractors in relation to capital works matters including project scoping, funding request, procurement process, site works, progress tracking, cost control, etc. in order to enhance the project delivery and management processes.
- Take lead in liaising with supporting departments, internal customers, external parties, government authorities and service contractors regarding the implementation of upgrading, improvement, addition and alteration works on building fixtures and installations.
- Engage with end users and relevant stakeholders to provide timely updates and regular report on works status and progress.
- Support annual planning activities such as asset reviews, budgeting, capital project recommendations, etc.
- Assist to prepare monthly management reports and other ad hoc projects as assigned by Facilities Services Manager.
- Scrutinize tender documents and works specifications, including materials, standards, scope of works, prepared by the service contractor to ensure the requisition of works matches the planned activities, actual needs of the Club, and aligns with the Club’s procurement policy.
- Conduct site visits to check the standard and status of works are completed in accordance with approved standards and statutory requirements, and ensure the contractors’ resource planning and deployment of staff are appropriate.
- Maintain close control on project cost and scrutinize validity of variations submitted by contractors.
- Review and update SOPs relating to operation change due to project implementation as required by Facilities Services Manager.
- Manage and supervise service contractors’ and provide effective directions as needed in order to achieve optimal results.
- Monitor and track the progress of major capital works from inception to completion, and work closely with the contractors to ensure adherence to planned schedule.
You should have:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in project management or property maintenance, of which at least 2 years should be at supervisory level.
- Hands-on experience in using MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese.
- Degree or higher diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services or other relevant Building discipline
- Valid certification of Registration of Electrical Worker, Construction Industry Safety Training Certification, preferably
- Driving license, preferably
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Technical Services Engineer. The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.