Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- Plan and maintain round the clock operation of Shatin Data Centre and Critical Facilities including UPS, generator, chiller plant, lift, F.S., electrical, mechanical and BMS, and to ensure that they are operated safely and efficiently in accordance with the statutory requirements.
- Represent FM technical and operation team to participate all the site inspection, testing and commissioning, training, handover walk down, defects inspection with project team for new built facilities, all major renovation, improvement work and take proper record.
- Plan and implement preventive, corrective maintenance program and contingency operation plan to ensure the UPS electricity supply, air-conditioning and others equipment are engineered to the highest reliable standards, conduct fault diagnosis for plant and equipment so that remedial action can be taken immediately and effectively to ensure that the business operations are not critically affected.
- Plan and implement regular technical / operation refresh trainings and drills to all shift team such as incident reporting and escalation channel, contingency plan to deal with critical alarms from BMS, fire alarm, back-up power and air-conditioning operation, etc.
- To act as inhouse technical and shift team in charge, manage the team to work together with service providers, stakeholders and other operation teams (e.g. IT, Security, Racing, etc ) for all day to day operation, maintenance program and in ST.
- Perform shift duty, overtime for emergency repair when necessary
You should have:
- A higher diploma or certificate in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical or related disciplines. Holder of electrical worker license of Grade B0 (preferable Grade C0) and certificate of construction industry safety training.
- At least 7 years solid experience in Facilities/Property Management for building systems and infrastructure operation, maintenance and repairing
- Solid experience in technical team and contractors supervisionhands-on experience in using MS Office applications, especially on Excel Pivot Table.
- Working experience in data centre operation and maintenance is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese and Hands-on experience in using MS Office and BMS applications
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.