- Experiences in managing a team
- Obtain Experiences in dealing with XPMS and working in site offices
- To prepare Traffic Impact Assessment and to design Temporary Traffic Management Schemes
- Experiences in using Vissim
- To arrange Traffic Survey and prepare Survey Report
- University degree in relevant discipline
- Interested in traffic consultancy projects
- Punctual, discipline and able to work in a team
- Posses at least 8 years working experiences in Hong Kong (experiences in China is also welcome), less experiences will be considered traffic engineer/ transport planner
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#3998|
Ozzo Technology (HK) Limited, founded in 2007, is a research and developmental-based traffic consultant, providing new insights into transportation. By using advanced technology to resolve traffic problems, enhance cost-effectiveness and increase productivity, Ozzo has been expanding rapidly and successfully. Ozzo's capability reaches into many different areas.
Ozzo's experienced staff and IT partners, both local and overseas, work together closely to handle a multitude of traffic-related projects. Unlike traditional traffic consultants who are bound by stand-alone computers, Ozzo provides multiple access to its systems. By using web-based systems, it can produce timely solutions to planning and modelling as well as to engineering.
Since the rapid expanding in the last 5 years, Ozzo is looking for talent professionals to join the project team to undertake Temporary Traffic Management, Traffic Impact Assessment and Traffic Survey projects. The suitable candidate should be: