• Design of ultrasonic system including mechanical module, ultrasonic generator and integration of electro-mechanical system;
• Assemble and test the above products, systems, modules or parts after design phase;
• Parts and assembly drawing drafting;
• Outsource management of parts/components; and
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the CTO / Director of Engineering or his designates
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
• Degree or higher in Applied Physics / Mechanical Engineering / Material science or relevant disciplines;
• At least 2 years’ experience in designing ultrasonic applications;
• Highly proficient in Finite Element Analysis (e.g. ANSIS or Abaqus);
• Familiarity with PZT actuator design and assembly;
• Previous experience in medical device design, biomechanics, mechatronics system design, as well as performance, stress and failure analysis is an advantage;
Primary Working Location: Cyberport, Hong Kong
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#7923|