Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Support the Head of Consumer Banking Group Operation (CBGO) including Consumer Banking Operations, Customer Centre and Wealth Management Operation to formulate plan on quality assurance programs in uplifting and assuring the service quality of Customer Centre.
- Plan the quality assurance programs in uplifting and assuring the service quality of call agents and increasing the customer satisfaction
- Assist in providing an effective recruitment management and planning
- Develop staff in Customer Centre through effective knowledge management and trainings
- Assist in adhering to the required Control and Compliance guidelines
- Oversee the back-office section to deliver efficient and quality operational and administrative support to Customer Centre
- Increase the staff engagement level and build a joyful work environment in Customer Centre
- Support Workforce Management function to help demand forecasting and resources planning
- Support Client Service Management and Demand Management functions to work with CBG Business Units to ensure seamless impact on volume arising from business events including marketing campaigns, as well as the support on the demand management initiatives to reduce the failure demand calls
- Provide system support for the project / enhancement and manage IVR, Help & Support Web pages (H&S), Chatbot as well as other key systems used in Customer Centre (CC).
- Support MIS reporting and use operation data for providing the analysis and insights to facilitate the team for process improvement and development
- University graduates in Business administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in bank/call centre
- Good team player, detailed minded and self motivated person
- Possess strategic thinking and ability to strive for people excellence
- Sound knowledge in service quality management, banking products and call centre operations.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Excellent people management and leadership skill
- Strong analytical skill preferably in data intelligence and analytics.
- Experience in customer experience and customer journey transformation
- Ability to build a strong relationship with internal customers, possess a customer first mindset and deliver our RED service standard
- Ability to recognise and ensure quality and compliance in the course of work
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.