Pieroth Hong Kong Office is looking for an entrepreneurial, self motivated Senior Sales Consultant with excellent communication skills to build and maintain relationships with our customers in Hong Kong.
If you are looking for a career that rewards your enthusiasm, hard work and success, our company is the right place for you.
• At least 3 years’ experience with a good sales record with wines sales
• Passionate about wine with good wine knowledge (WSET level 2 would be an advantage)
• Ability to manage and enhance client base through new accounts and activating existing clients
• Implementing sales plan to achieve sales target to ensure rapid growth of the division
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills dealing with private clients
• Good business acumen, ability to anticipate market requirements, independent, well-organized and good interpersonal skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We can offer you:
• Existing client base and quality company generated leads
• Good product mix with premium exclusive agency wines
• Comprehensive training and career development (Internal & External)
• Long term career opportunities in a global company
• Competitive basic salary and performance related uncapped pay
• Quarterly and Annually Bonus on top of standard Commission.
• Annual incentive company trip to different regions in the world
Please send your resume with salary expectations by clicking Apply Now.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Applicants not invited for interview after six weeks of the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3114484-01#0010|
WIV Wein International AG, headquartered in Burg Layen near Bingen (Rhineland-Palatinate), is the world’s leading company for selling wine to the final consumer. Founded in 1675 as a family-owned winery, it developed in the course of the years to an internationally successful corporate group.
We achieved our current position as the world‘s leading corporate group in direct wine sales due to the effort and passion of our employees. We understand our employees as entrepreneurs in our company and value their own initiative and self-determined, responsible conduct. We reward this with exciting tasks, international opportunities for advancement and performance-based remuneration.