- Answer inbound enquiries related to FX Products, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities and Shares.
- Provide high-quality customer service to clients and offer appropriate solutions.
Our client is a global leading in online trading and are specialists in leveraged trading, giving its users the potential to generate financial returns on both rising and falling prices across FX, indices, commodities, shares and cryptocurrencies. They are now looking to hire a team of Customer Service Professionals.
- Handle client's and customer's enquiries/complaints and offer high-quality support and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain good customer relationships and maintain the reputation of the company.
- Handle a high-volume of inbound calls every day and refer cases to senior management.
- Update records in line with qualified standards & regulations within service time frames.
- Provide professional advice to help client's resolve any operations or administrative duties.
- Assist in any ad hoc projects when necessary.
- Diploma education or above.
- Knowledge in FX Products/FX Terminal will have an advantage.
- Preferably at least 1-2 years of working experience in Customer Service or related field. Candidates with no working experience will also be considered.
- Impeccable customer service skills and ability to handle difficult situations.
- Proficient in PC and MS office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Fluent in both writing and speaking in English and Cantonese. Mandarin will also be an advantage.
- Shift duty and weekend work required.
- Up to 14 days annual leave
- Package & benefits
- On-the-job training
- Career growth and exposure
- Shift duty
- Yearend bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matt O'Shaughnessy on +852 3602 2438