Our client is a purpose-driven, fast-paced start-up looking for a self-motivated, organized, collaborative and analytical SEO specialist to join their team in Hong Kong as a SEO Manager.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders across functions including paid marketing, analytics, content, product, design, commercial and technology. You will be expected to not only have a strong master of SEO, but also be able to think and act with business goals in mind.
- Analyze and identify SEO growth opportunities through a structured approach of audits, competitive analyses, web traffic analyses, summarizing your recommendations into a well articulated SEO Strategy and Roadmap
- Define and own the achievement of objectives and measurable key results / KPIs for the SEO function
- Lead the delivery of strategic initiatives by working with key stakeholders in Product, Tech and Marketing across regional teams
- Supervise the day to day execution of SEO tasks through managing and coaching of an SEO Specialist
- Identify reporting frameworks that best monitor and assess SEO performance and collaborate with the regional team to develop them
- Disseminate SEO best practices and knowledge to ensure continued focus on organic search as a core engine of organic performance
- Adept at working within Agile management, OKRs and product management lifecycle structures
- Good understanding of search engine marketing, content and brand marketing concepts to synchronize SEO strategies and solutions for maximum business impact
- 3+ years of experience in the field of SEO in a B2C role; including hands-on technical SEO and content marketing / optimization experience
- Advanced user of all major SEO tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Moz, SpyFu, Majestic, SEMRush, BUZZSUMO, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, AWR, etc. to monitor traffic, rankings, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, 404 errors, and other KPIs
- A subject matter expert in all core SEO areas including but not limited to Content, Keyword Research, Technical SEO (UX, site architecture, URL structure, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, dynamic/static pages, schema markup, etc.), On-Page Optimization (Metadata, Headings, Content, Anchor Links, Navigation, etc.) and Off-Page Optimization (backlinks, domain authority, etc.)
- Writing skills in Chinese, fluent verbal skills in English
Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods across all major search engines. Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS
- Track record of exceeding aggressive growth targets and managing SEO projects from inception to completion
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.