Mojo Nomad Central Career Day Date: 20 & 28 Jun 2018 Time: 3pm – 7pm Place: 15/F, Universal Trade Centre, 3 Arbuthnot Road, Central, HK RSVP:[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or 2165-1041
A Glimpse of what you'll do:
• Provide bubbly, quality service in our restaurant
• Maintain restaurant cleanliness and tidiness
• Handle daily side duties assigned
• Maintain all service utensils and equipment in tip-top conditions
• Ensure all customer comments and get feedback to supervisor
Who You Are:
• A passion for hospitality, with a genuine fondness for people
• Ensure customer satisfaction at every stage
• Personality is more important than experience
• Good command of English, both written and spoken
• Good command of Mandarin and Cantonese will be an advantage
*Due to high volume of applications we may not be able to get back to each applicant individually. If you don’t hear from us within 6 weeks of your application, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data will be for kept recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
We do not accept any unsolicited applications through recruiters unless previously contracted to do so.
Mojo Nomad is a community for global nomads who seek a new way of living and collaborating as a community, appreciate the experience of sharing the local lifestyle and value openness and collaboration. Mojo Nomad provides the space and support to live without compromise, explore without fear and play without rules.
A buzzing two-storey Mexican eatery, Te Quiero Mucho, coming this August, will serve up vibrant sharing-style plates and zingy margaritas alongside an extensive selection of artisanal tequilas. The bar, which also serves at the hotel’s reception desk, is punctuated with eye-catching neon, a reflection of the high octane experience that lies ahead at TQM.