- Greet guests and deliver quality service in professional manner.
- Prepare the Restaurant to be ready for service according to restaurant standards.
- Ensure all customers orders are served timely and correctly.
- Pleasant, passionate about good food and great customer service.
- Good team player, self-motivated and versatile.
- Positive personality to grow and shine.
- Proficient in English.
Job Location: TKO
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to The Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply".
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment-related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.