• Servicing food and drinks to customers
• Ensure all materials, equipment and machinery are properly used and regularly cleaned
• To participate in daily work schedule, such as setting table, refilling condiment and etc.
• Great presentation skills for answering enquiries, include suggestions food, beverage and service to customers.
• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in Japanese restaurant
• Good command of both spoken English and Chinese
• Duty Meals
• Medical Insurance
• Statutory Holidays
• 10 days Annual Leave
• 6 days Dayoff per month
• Excellent Working Environment
• Well Training and Career Prospects
• Discretionary Bonus
• Location: Central
Interested candidates please send their resume with CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
(All personal information collected would be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment purposes only.)
|Job ref no.||CT3116908-01#0001|
ZS Hospitality Management Limited was established in 2014 in Hong Kong. ZS Hospitality Group is a multi – brand restaurant operator headquartered in Hong Kong. We are entirely dedicated to providing our guests with the very finest quality international cuisine, exceptional service and genuine hospitality.
ZS stands for Zao Shen (灶神), the god who is in charge of the kitchen and eating, and monitoring the public good and evil and fire preparedness in Chinese culture. A kitchen is the key to a restaurant, being an F&B group, we adopt “ZS" to be our group name.
To ZS Hospitality Group, diner come first and we will strive to get the recognition of its diners by providing them with top quality food and let them have a quality dining experience.
For more information, please visit our company website http://www.zshospitality.com/.
To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic team members to join us!