• Answer telephone calls in a professional manner and offer any assistance required on
telephone related services
• Handle restaurant related enquiries, reservations and cancellation efficiently and
• Assist Restaurants, Bars & Events Department in taking in-room dining orders
• Ensure all respective associates are informed at once in case of emergency, such as
fire and typhoon
• Minimum 1 year relevant experience, preferably gained from hospitality or related service
• Familiar with PABX System and Table Management System
• Good command of spoken English and Putonghua with excellent telephone manner
• Able to work independently and handle shift duties
• Overnight shift might be required occasionally
Please email full resume and present/expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to (852) 2113-0089. For any enquiry, please do not hesitate to call (852) 2113-3155.
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment and selection.